What Makes Aimee Penman Special?
- Classically Trained Soprano who's comfortable with singing in many different styles from classical to folk to jazz.
- Combine All Styles for a Full and Varied Performance.
- Available with Guitar or Piano Accompanist.
- Jazz Trio available for evening receptions or corporate events.
- Highly Talented and Degree Level Qualified Musicians.
- A Cappella Group Option: all female group (six voices) is perfect for those who would like something a little different. Songs from countries including Norway, Romania as well as the UK. Also some lovely barber-shop-style arrangements of classic songs.
- Options: Guitar or Piano Accompanist for a Duo, Jazz Trio available (drums, piano/guitar and bass), A Capella group with six female voices, also violin, flute, piano or cello to form a Baroque ensemble, other voices for duets.
Aimee is a classically-trained singer and has a light soprano voice (soubrette), which lends itself well to Baroque music and a range of other styles such as jazz, pop and folk. Aimee works with guitar or piano accompanists for wedding ceremonies or as background music. Or a jazz trio for evening receptions or corporate events. Aimee enjoys singing in many different styles such as folk, jazz and pop and has recording experience providing vocals for electro/ambient tracks. Aimee also sings with an all-female a capella group called 'The Wild Myrtles' which sings songs from around the world. Plus, she has been a member of the Scottish Chamber Orchestra Chrous and the Edinburgh International Festival Chorus for 3 years.
Aimee's most recent employment was a month-long contract on a cruise ship as part of a voice/guitar duo. Also, Aimee has been in various function cover bands, including an ABBA/80s tribute group, peforming around Scotland.
Past musical achievements include singing the solo in Scottish Ballet's production of 'The Snowman' for two years, soloist in Faure's Requiem, Vivaldi's Gloria, Rossini's Petite Messe Solenelle with Napier Chamber Choir and soprano in Haydn's Harmonie Mass and Rutter's Requiem with Bearsden Choir.
Call us today on our telephone 0141 291 5629
or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can fill out your information on our contact form located on the Contact page.