Wedding Music Scotland helping people find the perfect wedding, Event or Function band since 1997. We are musicians ourselves and have many years’ experience not only in the music industry but in the specific field of music for weddings. So you can take care of all your wedding music and entertainment in one place. From Ceilidh Bands to String Quartets, we can help you organise them through our agency service.
Musicians of the month
Our featured monthly musicians are Scotia String Quartet (Formerly The Scottish Wedding Quartet) who are one of our more popular string quartets. Highly experienced and professional who cater for every taste. Ideal for the wedding ceremony and champagne reception. Contact us for more information and a quote.
Inspire your imagination .... some wedding music and entertainment ideas:
For Your Ceremony:
- Whether you're having a religious or civil ceremony, pipe in the Bride for the processional with a Highland Bagpiper. Take a look at our Ceremony Music Guide.
- Welcome your guests to your ceremony or service with a Harpist, Classical Guitarist or String Ensemble.
- Add a touch of elegance with a Singer - classical, celtic, Gaelic or Scots.
- Want something different for your processional or recessional, try a Duo or other combinations.
For your Champagne Reception, Photos or Meal:
- Your Bagpiper can play highland music to your guests during the photos.
- Jazz up the drinks with Background Music.
- Create the perfect ambience with Harp, Flamenco Guitar or maybe Gypsy Jazz.
- Something more classical with a String Trio or String Quartet.
- Start your meal the highland way with a Piper piping you to the top table.
Entertainment for your Reception
- Do what the Scots do in Scotland with a Ceilidh Band for a real hoolie of an evening.
- For the wild music of the Gael try a Celtic Band.
- Cover Bands for music for dancing - dance the night away to all your favourites.
- How about the smooth Jazz of the Rat Pack / Swing era.
Call us and we'll arrange everything you need!
Sometimes you just want someone to talk to, get your ideas across and feel that you've really got what you want. We know how important this is, so we're always here to talk to you. Right from the start of your planning through to after your honeymoon is over!
Tel: 0141 291 5629
We're available Monday to Sunday to talk to you!
Our Guarantee to You
We make a firm committment to find you the very best live music for your wedding. Plus, we're always here should something go amiss!
We guarantee your quality live music. Even if your chosen musicians can't make it, we guarantee to provide an equivalent or even an upgraded replacement or your money back.
We Also Have Flexible Payment Options:
You can easily pay your deposit online via our Online Booking Service. All payments are processed securely via Google Checkout for your peace of mind.
Share this page on your favourite networks:
How to Book Your Wedding Musicians
You can book your wedding musicians using our very easy to use Booking Service. We provide an agreement for each booking so there are no misunderstandings. You get the very best deal and you're completely covered should something go wrong before your event or on the day.
Plus, we're always here to talk to you 7 days a week. Just call us on 0141 291 5629 or email email@example.com.
Wedding Ceremony Music
- Singers - Classical, Soprano, Folk, Jazz, Pop
- Pipers - Bagpipers, Pipe Bands
- Harpists - Classical, Clarsach, Scottish, Concert
- Pianists - Easy Listening, Classical, Jazz
- Classical Guitarists - Jazz, Classical, Celtic
- Soloists - Something a little different!
- String Quartets - Strings, Orchestral, Classical
Wedding Reception Music
- Duos & Trios - all styles & moods
- Classical Musicians - ensembles, quartets, trios
- Jazz Groups - Gypsy Jazz, Rat Pack, Swing
- Ceilidh Bands - Ceilidh Bands, Celtic Bands
- Celtic Bands - Scottish & Irish Bands
- Wedding & Cover Bands - Cover, Pop & Rock
- Small Wedding Bands - Duos, Trios
- Tribute Bands - Beatles, Robbie Williams, etc
Get a copy of our FREE Bride's Guide to Wedding Music
Plus, all the latest updates and notifications of new bands, musicians and special offers. Get it now!
Advice & Information
Are You A Musician?
'Using MuseNexus made the process of finding and securing a band for our wedding so simple. The service was always impeccable and we could not have been happier with our band. Our dancefloor was full all night.'
.... Michelle and Derek Darling
'You made the whole process of finding a band so easy. The website was excellent and very informative - the music clips were especially helpful in making our choice. The best thing was that you were available to give advice and make the booking at the weekend! An added bonus for a busy person trying to organise a wedding in her spare time!'
.... Kirsty and James Ryan, London
'The service was seamless and perfect from beginning to end. A friendly and trustworthy service that any bride will be able to place her trust in 100%.'
..... Eva and Mati Parkhouse
'Heeeeeeee-ugh! Wahey! They were fab! Any ceilidh band who can make grown English men behave like 4 year old boys are worth their weight in gold!'
.... Rose and Trevor, London
'Friendly, open-minded, very eager to help and anticipate the mood of the event. Found us the perfect piper for the occasion. Thanks a million!'
..... Mickey and Michelle Butler